| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kawaguchiko in June is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in June is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in June is faintly wet. Around 186.5mm (7.3in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 14:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Kawaguchiko June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kawaguchiko, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kawaguchiko:
- Maebashi, Japan - 104.1 kms (64.7 miles) NNE
- Kumagaya, Japan - 91 kms (56.6 miles) NE
- Chichibu, Japan - 61.1 kms (38 miles) NNE
- Tokyo, Japan - 92.7 kms (57.6 miles) ENE
- Chiba, Japan - 121.6 kms (75.5 miles) E
- Yokohama, Japan - 80.5 kms (50 miles) E
- Mishima, Japan - 45.2 kms (28.1 miles) SSE
- Ajiro, Japan - 58.5 kms (36.3 miles) SSE
- Tateyama, Japan - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) ESE
- Oshima, Japan - 99.5 kms (61.9 miles) SSE
- Irozaki, Japan - 100.4 kms (62.4 miles) S